Wednesday, October 3, 2007



It's Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s this weekend!

Whoever came up with the "gift with purchase" concept was a genius. Half the time I don’t even really need anything, but I spot the free mini lipgloss and a compact and all of sudden I'm at the counter, trying out a new eyeshadow. The exception to this situation is with Clinique. Not only do they always have a great free gift (love the travel size makeup bags), a good variety of products, but they usually offer a free 6 month subscription to a magazine too.


Clinique was the first department store brand of makeup that I was introduced to back in high school and I’m still a big fan. From skincare to makeup, their products are high quality and reasonably priced. Great staples include Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (I prefer the tube over the big square bottle - better for travel) and their Take the Day Off makeup remover.

If you want to take advantage of the free gift with purchase, these are some great looking products which are perfect for fall:


Cream Shaper For Eyes in Egyptian. These eyeliners have great staying power and are very easy to apply. Egyptian is dark green with gold shimmer. The only drawback is that you have to sharpen it.

Color Surge Eyeshadow Trio. I have many Clinique eyeshadows but Iv'e yet to try these trios - I am thinking about picking up Totally Neutral.

Full Potential Lip Plump and Shine in Cream Soda. This is a nice, natural looking berry color. I don’t really believe in lipglosses making my lips bigger, but I do like the shine and texture of these glosses.

No comments: