Monday, October 22, 2007

Something to go with all these coats!

I love buying shoes. We've established that. Sneakers, flats, for me even flip flops are worn all year round. What one shoe category do I save for fall and winter? Boots of course! I love boots with jeans, I think it's a great look. Unfortunately my legs do not look like Kate Moss. I don't tuck my jeans into my boots. I think that looks great, but it just does not work for me. So, when I'm looking for boots they have to be roomy in the calf area. This fall there are a lot of great boots out there in different materials and styles, so no matter what you like, you can find something!

Classic cowboy style boots, Alberto Fermani (available at piperlime.com)









These little black shoes are great for wearing with jeans or dressing up a pair of slacks. Nine West Naso suede demi boot, available at ninewest.com.








Of course, boots really are intended to keep your feet warm and dry, so I'm eying these for when we hopefully get a snowy day in January (or even if we don't get one).
Merrell 'Komodo Tibet' Tall Boot, available at nordstrom.com

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

interesting that you featured these boots. i actually got them in jan or so in the khaki color though i wanted them in charcoal gray! very warm and comfy!