Thursday, October 4, 2007

Boots - not just for walking


I love Target. It's great being able to pick up orange juice, razor blades, and cute wrapping paper all in one trip. They also have a decent selection of clothes from cool designers like Isaac Mizrahi and Alice Temperley. The latest line they've added hasn't been for clothes, but for health and beauty. Boots is a British based company that has high quality, affordable products ranging from shower gels to skincare to makeup.

I've tried a few of their products and I've been impressed so far. On my desk right now is their Daily Hand Therapy. My big gripe with most hand lotions is an overpowering scent (Aveda) or stickiness (Bliss) so I was happy to find this one had neither!

I think tanning beds are a horrible idea, but sometimes the whiteness of my legs scares me to the point I'm forced to take action. My favorite self tanner so far is their Botanics Healthy Glow Lotion. It has a much lighter scent than a couple others ones I've tried and it does give you a nice, non orangey tan after a few days of use.

My latest Boots purchase is their 4 n 1 Quick Thinking Wipes, for those nights when you are just too exhausted to even wash your face. Their also great for wiping off makeup before working out at the gym.

Next time you are in Target, check out the Boots aisle!

No comments: