Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Band Aid- not just for boo boos


As many of my friends can attest, I have a slight shoe addiction. I consider myself a pretty practical person but when it comes to shoes and comfort, sometimes fashion gets the best of me and I find myself in shoes that are very, very cute but not so fun to wear.

The clever product people at Band-Aid must have realized that there are millions of women out there facing this dilemma because they have come out with a genius product: Band Aid Blister Block. It's like a tiny stick of deodorant -you just rub it on all the spots your shoes rub against your skin - like the tops of your toes or back of your heel. When I'm away at trade shows I keep it in my bag at all times to re-apply - it's a savior when you are on your feet all day, walking all over the place, and can't wear flip flops. Try it out and your feet will thank you!

No comments: